CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ready or Not

In less than 48 hours I will begin my Peace Corps journey. Wow. I have spent the past month visiting friends and family to say goodbye to everyone which has been a blaaast! It's not often in life when you get a month to have no responsibilities and spend each day with your favorite people. I'm a lucky girl. Tomorrow will be my last day to get everything together, although I think I'm pretty much good to go, just gotta pick up a small ball pump for my volleyball. I mean I can't go to Jamaica without volleyball equipment! It's essential! ;)

It's odd to say, but my nerves haven't caught up with my excitement yet. I almost feel like I'm getting ready for summer camp or a new semester of college as opposed to leaving the country for two years. Weird, huh?

Anyways, I got a new camera for graduation so I promise to have some amazing pictures to go along with all the stories I will surely have for you guys. Please stay in touch, write, email, call (when I get a phone in Jamaica I'll let yall know), and leave me comments on this blog so I know people are reading it! :D My next post will be as a Peace Corps Trainee!

I'll leave you with some pictures of my last Sunday in Cleveland with my family at an Indians game and the Great Lakes Science Center:

2 comments:

Jecholia said...

Janelle!! I am so glad you're a blogger now! Thats so exciting! I will be looking at this all the time! I love blogging!
Anyway...I will miss you so much! I will be praying for you and hope that You have a great time in Jamaica!

Mom said...

Janelle,
We are so proud of you and going to miss you SOOOOOOOO much! Yesterday was a fantastic last day with you. We can't wait to hear about your stories and life experiences. We also will be praying for you every day.

"May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed". Psalm 20:4

Love ya, Mom