
a few days ago i did my first load of laundry by hand washing. let's just say that i can't believe people in the statesc complain about doing laundry!! what a work-out! in the heat, scrubbing, rinsing, wringing, hanging. i took all my clothes to the washroom, which is an area fenced off with lots and lots of clothes lines and washing sinks. the washroom happens to be right by the cleaning ladies' quarters, so they were there watching me attempt to make my colored clothes clean and were just laaaughing away, i'm sure it was a pretty funny site cause i had no idea what i was doing. luckily they decided to teach me how to properly wash 'n scrub so by the end of the load i was gettin it pretty good i think... lol!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Scrub, Scrub, Scruuub
Posted by Janelle at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like big funnnnnn!! I'm not envious of you being in big J doing laundry by hand, but I am envious of your long legs, beautiful smile, and youth!! Have a wonderful time and always remember how much I love you!!!
Aunt Jill
It's me again... I check everyday and smile at your pix and stories. Have fun and be safe.
love you,
A.J.
i love you too aunt jill!! :D
hey Nellie, how are you? sorry I missed your call the other day. Love reading your blogs, you are such a sweetie!
Miss you heaps, Marie
Post a Comment